New, innovative relief from the symptoms of TMD.
Introducing Cerezen, a revolutionary new medical device that effectively treats jaw pain and symptoms associated with teeth grinding and clenching.
If you suffer from any of these symptoms, then Cerezen could help:
- Teeth grinding or jaw clenching
- Pain in the chewing muscles and/or jaw joint soreness
- Radiating pain in the face, jaw or neck
- Jaw muscle pain or stiffness
- Aching pain in and around ears
- Limited movement or locking jaw
- Painful jaw clicking or popping when opening or closing the mouth
- Headaches or migraines
- A change in the way the upper and lower teeth fit together
- Custom made for you
- Discreet, comfortable and non-intrusive
- Clinically proven
- Can be worn day and night
- No effect on speech, hearing and eating
How CerezenTM works
The two custom-made, 3D printed hollow inserts sit in each ear canal; the nearest access point to the temporomandibular joint. Cerezen helps to stop pain at the source.
3 easy steps to relief from TMD
Find a healthcare provider who can diagnose teeth grinding and TMD, who can also prescribe Cerezen.
Get impressions of your ear canals from either your healthcare provider or an audiologist.
Receive 3D printed, custom-made devices after about two weeks. Your healthcare provider will show you how comfortable and easy they are to wear.